Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Beginnings

I have recently been reading my friend Shannon's blog "Her Dog Blog" (great by the way) and it made me realize that I kind of miss writing on this blog. I do need to edit the title, and I have edited my information. I have spent the last several months coming to terms with the life changes that have occurred. I am now living in Long Island, working for PetSmart as a presentation manager. It's not too bad, and hopefully soon I will be able to be promoted to the next level. Two promotions and I will be a store manager. Not too shabby.

Now, my knee is messed up. For those of you who are in the dark, it turns out it is really bad arthritis. Apparently I need to have knee replacement surgery to fix it, but I am far too young. Since I won't be doing the surgery, I am going to cut back on my activities and just try to enjoy life. I am enjoying being near my girlfriend. She has been so supportive over the past two years, and I love her very much. I am definitely fortunate, she has been a true joy in my life.

Working at PetSmart has really made my desire for a dog rise. I want another Brittany. In fact, every chance I get I am playing with one of the three Brittany's who stay at the Pet Hotel. It is definitely a perk of the job!

Anyway, this is an update, and I hope you all look forward to some more blogs from me.

2 comments:

  1. I want a great dane. his name shall be hoodlum.

    Get the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Paynter! I'm glad you like my blog...and thank you for following me! Are there any Brittany rescues in your area? Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete